Admission started for 2020-2021
The course has started!
Greetings from The Spice Valley Public School, Bodi Our School is a nurturing ground for the young blossoms to develop as holistic individuals; Emotionally, Socially, Physically and Mentally. Our school is filled with enthusiastic students willing to learn, equally supportive parents interested in their children's education, and devoted, expert faculty committed to provide the students with quality Schooling.
Academic wisdom alone will not enough in today's ever growing and a highly competitive world, hence the school sets prominence on the holistic development of the students by encouraging their involvement in Extra-Curricular Activities (ECA) besides application of Information Technology and Multimedia in the 'Teaching - Learning process'.
Support and co-operation of the parents is of utmost importance to help the child to achieve in academics. We invite you and your ward to embark on this stimulating journey with us and to develop co-creators in this active circle of education.
Kindly go through instructions of admission carefully and prepare yourself accordingly.
Age Eligibility for admission to Pre.K.G:
1. Minimum Age is 2 years and 6 months as on 31 st July 2016.
2. Parents are advised not to apply if their ward’s age is less than 2 years and 6 months.
3. Submission of ‘Registration Form’ does not give any right for admission.
4. Decision of the ‘School Selection Committee’ would be final.
Kindly submit the following documents along with the 'APPLICATION FORM':
1. Attested copy of the ‘Birth Certificate’ for age proof.
2. Latest ‘Stamp Size’ Photograph of the Child, is required to be pasted on the ‘Application Form’. Kindly do not paste Passport size photograph.
3. Blood Group report of your ward.
4. For ‘Residence Address Proof’ Submit the self-attested copy of any two of the following:
-- Voter Id / Aadhar Card
-- Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill
-- Ration Card / Passport
5. It is required to submit attested copy of ‘Community Certificate’ as given below.
a. For BC/MBC - Deputy Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Govt. of Tamilnadu.
b. For SC - Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Govt. of Tamilnadu/ Competent authority in the case of children coming from other states.
c. For ST - RDO/Sub Collector, Revenue Department, Govt.of Tamilnadu/ Competent authority in the case of children coming from other states.
6. If the Annual Income of the parent/ guardian is less than 2 Lakhs per year from all sources, it is required to submit an ‘Income Certificate’ from the Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Govt.of Tamilnadu.
Kindergarten : 9.45 a.m to 2.45 p.m
Class I-VIII : 9.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m
Mode of payment
Fee payment can be paid either direct payment in office or by using cheque or online or RTGS. We enclose the bank details for your kind reference.
THE SPICE VALLEY PUBLIC SCHOOL
AXIS BANK, BODINAYAKANUR BRANCH
IFSC CODE: UTIB0002671
MICR CODE: 625211302